Mixture of sprouts(Green gram,chickpeas(brown and green): 1 and 1/2 cup
Onion:1 (finely chopped)
Carrot: 1 (finely chopped)
Green chilli: 4-5 piece
Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder: 1 tsp
Cumin powder: 1/2tsp
Garam Masala: 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil: 1 tsp
Cumin seeds:1/2 tsp
Carom seeds: little bit
Whole wheat flour
1. Parboil the sprouts mixture and let it cool down. Then roughly smash it.
2. Take 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida and allow to splatter.
3. Then add chopped onion, carrot and green chilli in it and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add smashed sprouts mixture,cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, red chilli powder in to it and mix well.
5. Add salt to taste and lemon, mix it well and let it cool.
6. Add grated paneer in to the mixture just before paratha preparation.
7. For dough preparation, take wheat flour and add 1 tsp of oil, pinch of salt and little bit of carom seeds in to it. Knead dough using water. It should be soft. Make equal balls of it.
8. Take one ball, dust with flour and roll out dough to make flat round chapati. Add appropriate mixture on to the middle of flat chappati and seal it by rest part of chapati.
9. Again roll out in the same way to make paratha.
10. Put it in pan and roast it using some butter.
11. Enjoy hot paratha with curd.