Spaghetti: 250 gm
Tomatoes: 5 nos
Basil: 15-20 leaves
Garlic: 9-10 cloves
Red chilli flakes
1. Bring water to boiling, add salt and olive in to it.Then add spaghetti to it and cook it for 10-15 minutes with constant stirring. Don’t over cook it and check it in between.
2. Drain water from spaghetti, add few drops of olive oil in spaghetti and mix it well.
1. Bring water to boiling and boil 5 tomatoes in to it for 2 minutes and immediately cool it down to stop over cooking. Peel it off.
2. Place all tomatoes, 4-5 cloves of garlic, around 15-20 leaves of basil, 2 teaspoon of olive oil, Pepper powder, salt to taste in a grinder and grind it.
3. Take 2 teaspoon of olive oil in a pan, add 3-4 chopped garlic and sliced capsicum. Cook it for few minutes and add above tomato puree in it.
4. Bring it to boil and mix it well.
5. Add above sauce, chopped parsley, chopped coriander, thyme oregano powder and chilli flakes to cook spaghetti.
6. Serve hot pasta and garnish it with little thyme, oregano powder and Parmesan cheese.